Job Title: Ballet Teacher
Job Type: Permanent full-time/part-time
- Prepare effective lesson plans.
- Have an eye for detail and able to motivate students to develop their dance potential.
- Have synergy working with children and able to communicate with their parents.
- Able to go beyond teaching syllabus and enthusiastic to participate in additional dance activities including open houses, concerts and competitions.
- Punctuality and effective time management is a must.
- Good English communication skills.
- Well-versed in RAD syllabus. Teaching certificate is desirable. We are willing to sponsor teachers with good potential for CBTS studies.
- Must be self-motivated, have initiative and willing to learn.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Working Hours: 3pm to 9pm on weekdays; 9am to 5pm on weekends.
- Work hours may vary as school’s timetable changes.